Laying the Vans down.
Shot by Anthony Willis.
These days a gentleman does not have to wear oxfords with their blazers and ties anymore. We are in a new era where we can have fun with our daily outfits. Casual wear is more casual than ever. This post I will present you 4 looks that I compacted together. It's gentleman's quarterly and hype beast at the same time. Enjoy.
- New Jeru Garden State snapback purchased for $20.00.
- Vintage blue tweed blazer purchased at The Goodwill for $5.00.
- Vintage black skinny tie purchased from Hell's Kitchen flea market for $5.00.
- White Gap oxford button up retailed for $25.00 but purchased at Ann's Closet thrift shop for $5.00.
- H&M socks 2 for $5.00.
- Neon green Vans Authentics for $40.00.
FINAL TALLY = $80.00
- Vintage Starter NY Yankees snapback from The Goodwill for $3.00.
- Band of Outsiders double breasted blazer purchased at Ann's Closet thrift for $10.00.
- J.Crew olive cargo pants from Ann's Closet thrift for $8.00.
- Betsey Johnson wayfarers purchased from Ann's Closet thrift for $10.00
- Watermelon Vans Authentic from Classic Skateshop for $45.00.
- L.L Bean tote bag from Ann's Closet thrift shop for $8.00.
FINAL TALLY = $84.00
- Chocolate Brown blazer from H&M purchased for $40.00.
- Uniqlo camouflage pants purchased from Ann's Closet thrift shop for $8.00.
- Topman polka dot button up purchased for $25.00.
- Khlee's leather iPad case (FREE).
- Paul Smith clear wayfarer purchased from Ann's Closet thrift shop for $8.00.
- Vans OFF THE WALL series purchased for $40.00.
FINAL TALLY = $131.00
- FLXX Army beanie cap (FREE)
- Gap black chino pants purchased from Ann's Closet thrift shop for $5.00.
- Bar lll cat sweater from Macy's purchased for $54.00.
- Gym knee high socks from Urban Outfitters for $8.00.
- Vans Sk8 Hi's purchased for $45.00.